DON’T SEE YOUR QUESTION HERE?
CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION!
- Seven nights accommodations with single or double occupancy options
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner prepared by our personal chef
- Fitness classes and activities such as biking, hiking, paddle-boarding, surfing and climbing depending on the retreat’s itinerary
- Have a fitness expert on hand for a week teaching the classes and available to answer any question about training and nutrition
- Cultural and/or ecological excursions specific to the trip
- Opportunities to volunteer and give back through local charities and empowerment/environmental initiatives
- Workshops such as cooking or photography or dance classes, mindfulness and meditation, local and typical activities
- Transportation to/from all activities included in the package
- Airfare/Transport to the retreat location
- Alcohol beverages
- One lunch and one dinner during the retreat, which will be held at local restaurants
- Additional activities or spa treatments
Depending on the retreat location. We will email you a set of FAQs specific to your retreat upon booking confirmation.
Yes. We will make these arrangements for you to guarantee an easy and smooth trip planning process.
We love to really get to know our guests and dedicate to each of them one-to-one attention. So we keep the groups small, typically 8 – 14 guests.
We are happy to accommodate every request (within reason!). Contact us and we will make it happen – and yes there will be a price increase as it doesn’t only include the accommodation but also activities, classes, meals and transports.
We had guests ranging from 25 to 65 years old and each location attracts different age groups.
As we grow as a company, we would love to offer trips for men as well but for now our trips are bespoke for a female type of clientele only. If you want us to plan a trip for you though, get in touch and we’ll make it happen.
We would strongly advise you to speak to your physician or midwife before booking a trip. Contact us directly so that we can discuss if one specific trip is suitable for you.
We try to keep our offering various and as much as we can custom-made. You can expect a range of Circuit classes, High Intensity Cardio, Strength and Conditioning, Mobility, Yoga, Pilates, Partner Workouts, Shadow Boxing and Dance based workouts depending on the Fitness Leader on the retreat.
Not all of them are a week long. Check out our Hike & Yoga section as we are also offering long weekends.
Just like in most cases when you travel to a normal hotel, our check-in is typically after midday and our checkout is around 10/11am. We will notify you of the times on each specific retreat FAQs email which you will receive upon booking.
In our experience we attracted people with all kinds of fitness levels on our trips. We make sure that our Fitness Leaders can adjust and give modifications depending on the client’s level and expertise. We send out a questionnaire to fill out to each retreat’s attendant with few questions regarding their level/injuries/expectations so that our expert can plan the classes accordingly. On the first day of the trip the Fitness expert will individually assess each client to get to know them and give them adjustments/advance options tips.
As long as you’ll let us know ahead of the trip, our chefs are able to customise each meal to meet food requirements and/or restrictions.
This is your vacation and we our guests are welcome to consume coffee, tea and alcohol if they wish. Please note that while we provide coffee and tea we do not provide wine or any other alcoholic beverage. But we can make arrangements or let you know where you can buy them.
Of course! We are more than happy and on-hand to provide each guest with tips and information on extra activities and facilitate them. Please note that these won’t be covered by us.
Yes they do 10% discount on each trip. Message us to redeem it!
We will email you a suggested packing list, specific to the retreat, one month in advance of your trip.
You can quickly and easily sign up for a retreat by clicking on the Book Now page at the top of this website. After choosing your preferred retreat and room type, you can securely pay the $500 deposit or contact us and we’ll process your transaction via PayPal or Bank Transfer.